Friday, October 3, 2014

Let's Make Cranberry-Apple Cobbler

Fall is officially here and so is apple picking! I love going apple picking with our dog, Claude, who we adopted two years ago this year. It was one of the first outings we took with him and it has now become a family tradition. He is also turning 10 years old this October, so I would like to try out some home-made dog biscuits for his birthday! 

For future posts, I would like to add more photos of the cooking process, since I really enjoy other bloggers and cookbooks who do the same. I tried filming cooking videos for these past three recipes, but my laptop is, unfortunately, not cooperating with posting them online. 


Of course it isn't fall until you've eaten your fill of apple and pumpkin desserts! Last week, I tried making Martha Stewart's Apple-Cherry Cobbler recipe. I tried the cranberry version of the recipe, so I used a bag of frozen cranberries instead of cherries. I found this recipe incredibly easy and adaptive. My husband and I also enjoyed how it wasn't too overly sweet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment